HOW LONG DID YOU WAITED TO GET THAT POSITIVE TEST?

HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU TO GET PREGNANT?I WOULD LIKE TO HERE YOUR STORIES.I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR 5 MONTHS NOW AND NOTHING.WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sometimes if you are trying to hard its harder to get pregnent but what my sister did was kind of got her mind off of having a baby n it happened
    Anonymous

• with my son it took 5 months. with my daughter it was alot easier. my momgave us a lot of tips and i was pregnant in less then 2 months. with this pregnancy we weren't really trying but i got pregnant 3 months after our daughter was born.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• 2 Years to get that positive
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• the 1st time it took me over 3 yrs i ended up taking clomid 2 make me ovulate the 2nd time i tried for a yr and nothing so i took clomid again i got pg had a miscarriage then 6 mnths i got pg again now 4 yrs later i stopped takin the pill and got pregnant the 1st mnth it was so weird i nvr expected it i had never got pregnant on my own unfortunately i lost thet one that was 3 mnths ago and now im 6wks pregnant and jst praying everything goes ok so hang in there getting pregnant isnt as easy as we think
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Well; my last period was on July 19th. We wanted to try in August. My husband was working out of state; and actually got back 12 hours after I ovulated on the 8th (I can tell when I am ovulating as I can feel it.) Anyways, we had sex immediately; on the 16th I got a very faint positive; I thought it was an evaporation line, so I tested again the next day and POOF dark line. I have a 33 day cycle so I wasn't supposed to have my period until the 22nd. I used EPT regular the first time and the digital the second. I thought it might take us longer but nope; one try and we were preggers!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• is your cycle regular? also; can you feel when you ovulate? I know some can and some can't. if not; try the ovulation tests; and when they say you ovulate have sex that day and the next. Pay attention to your last period, the day you ovulate and your next period, that will give you an idea of when you need to do it the next month if it does not work the first time. Good luck to you, and I will keep you in my prayers!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• find out when you ovulate then dont have sex for 3-4 days before you do then while you are ovulating have sex every other day. its to let the sperm build up.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i was told when i was 11 that kids would not be possible.. so when my period would be late, it was a thing i did, to take a test, maybe just maybe i would be pregnant, and usually within an hour or two of taking the test i would start my period. Last halloween, i went to visit my grandma, and i told my mom i wasnt feeling so hot, well, october 16th, i was suposed to have started my period, but nothing, so... on halloween night, i went to target and got a pregnancy test, and peed on it thinking i'll start my period in a few hours, and the ill feeling i had would pass.. well guess what, I barely peed on it, when it showed up positive, even after the drs confirmed i was pregnant, i still took four more tests because i couldnt believe it. I hope that you get your wish. I am so proud of my little blessing..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• To Kim 2316 Its painful and am so sorry. I have also taken clomid and 1st cycle now 3rd week still waiting for ma periods. Am just praying that all will be well with me, I want a baby so desperatly. My hubby said if i cannot conceive, he cant stay with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2008