WHAT OTHER EXPLINATION IS THERE?

OK, SO IVE TAKEN LIKE 6 PREGNANCY TESTS, ALL NEGATIVE. BUT I HAVE 3 KIDS, AND IVE HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES SO I KNOW WHAT MY BODY DOES TO ME WHEN IM PREGO! I HV BEEN OFF B/C PILLS FOR ABOUT 2 1/2 WKS NOW AND DID HV MY PERIOD ON THE LAST WEEK LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO. ITS TOO EARLY FOR ME TO HV MISSED A PERIOD SO I CANT GO BY THAT, BUT IM GETTING ALL THE SIGNS I USUALLY GET FROM MY BODY:
APPETITE FLUXUATION, OCCASIONAL NAUSEA, VIVID WIERD DREAMS, ACHES AND PAINS INCLUDING MY UTEROUS, VERY TIRED, CRAVINGS, MOODINESS,ECT.....IDK?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it is too early for the pregnancy test to be accurate. The symptoms could be from being pregnant or going off the pill. In case you didn't know they recommend that you don't conceive until 3 months after going off the pill. when you go off the pill you can ovulate at any time and be irregular for up to a year
    debyduz

Answer by debyduz at 1:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• If you just got off BC then your body is readjusting to being off of it. You said you were off for only 2.5 weeks so I think all your signs are normal. My friend got off BC a month ago and started to gain weight and was nauseus as well. I would give it some time to have your body get back to normal...
    Anonymous

• Everbody is different. I have had 4 kids and 2 miscarriages and except for the first time I always knew when I was pregnant before I missed a period too. I would guess you're probably right! But, either way, you're still gonna have to wait until you're a little farther along to know for sure.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 9:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I heard it can take up to a year before your body gets back to normal. I'm 2 weeks off birth control as well and i'm starting to wonder my self. Last time i stopped had my last bc period and 2 weeks later had another and the back to normal evey 4 weeks. But you know your body better then anyone else.
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 10:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• It takes a little bit for your body to get back to the way it was,

Hormonal chages are occuring within, since you stopped your b/c,

Its all normal,

Your period could be even another month late if your stressing about pregnancy,

Stress, Hormones, It all plays a roll...stop wasting your money on pregnancy tests, and by a dog,

Anonymous

• annovulatory cycles, hormone fluctuations, stress, wishful thinking, perimenopause, etc. If you've had 6 negative tests and you aren't testing 2 days past ovulation or some such nonsense, it stands to reason that you aren't pregnant.
    Anonymous

• also, if you had a period 2 1/2 weeks ago it's almost certainly too early for any possible embryo to have implanted anyway. Your body doesn't "know" you're pregnant until implantation so symptoms are impossible. I'm sorry but it's probably more wishful thinking than anything else. Patience.
    Anonymous