does anal hurt?

and how can you let him stick it in if its so tight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• i don't. it hurts. we tried it once and he wasn't even in all the way and i stopped it right away. never doing that again!
    Anonymous

• out if experience yes it hurts it feels like your losing your virginity all over again and you may at first feel like you need to have a bowel movement but if u really want to do it use lots of lotion on both you and him
    Anonymous

• don't do it!
    Anonymous

• Its been years since I tried it but it hurt like crazy. I was fairly drunk though and didn't realize it until I was walking around the next day and felt so sore down there. It stayed like that for about 3 days.

If you do it, use a ton of KY jelly first... wish I had thought of that in time!
    krnrobey

Answer by krnrobey at 8:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• dont do it because it causes poop issues and some who do it a lot end up getting poop bags for life.. i know 4 girls from the hospital I work for have them now I had to teach them how to clean and dump the bags.. they regret ever letting a man use them like that because its the guy who doesnt have to deal with the heath issue later in life..
    an-angles-mom

Answer by an-angles-mom at 8:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I say if a man wants to do anal he's just bi curious
    Anonymous

• At 1st yes it does hurt, but first of all relax, make sure your bowels are empty, take your time, use lots of lube, and stimulate your clit while anal is taking place.
    Relaxation is key. If you can't do those things then unfortunetly anal won't even be pleaseing for you, it took me some time to learn these things and when I did I was able to enjoy it
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• It hurts. It also threw off my bodily functions for a week (even though I had emptied out prior). I say don't knock it till you try it, and I tried it, and it's just not for me!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• When it's done properly it does not hurt. Pain is a sign to stop. You have to rock yourself up to it slowly starting with a finger, etc. But if it's done right no pain. I actually enjoy it because of all the nerve endings it feels really nice to me especially if I play with my clit. My orgasms seem to be killer!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 9:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• you have to start slowly. insert one finger then progress from there. it hurt me bad the first time. you have to use a lot of lube. But you have to start small. And the first time he inserts it helps if you are on top. that way you can go slowly and at your own pace. It feels reallllllllllly funny the first couple of times. After you do it a few times it starts feeling normal and it feel great.
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 9:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2008