What else can I do?

This the 3rd outburst that I noticed in my dh. He would never hurt me but damn when he acts this way he scares me. I mean why act this way he is the type if he gets so mad he'll throw things or slam doors so hard and stay in the room. ( childish I know) I just leave him alone. But I hate that of him. He says I am not doing my part as a wife that I am half-assing everything. That makes me mad and it hurts my feelings. Especially now we'd like for me to be Sahm but he throws it in my face how can I let u stay home if u can't even do this now while the kids r here. I feel like just getting a job just to get away from him acting stupid. But if it aint something it's something else he'll accuse me flirting or guys flirting with me. Damn what is wrong with this guy. :(
Thanks ladies 4 listening ;) (he is a good person everywhere else except 4 what I mention).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH was like that too. I think he needs to stop using you as a "scapegoat", a safe target for all his anger and frustration. Tell him to go out and run or jog or mow the lawn or buy a punching bag to put in the garage and punch it whenever he has an excess of angry enrgy boiling up inside . YOU don't need to be yelled at like that. Nip it in the bud and let him know that nobody deserves that temper tantrum stuff. Good luck!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I go through times like that with my dh too. Do you know where the anger comes from? He may be stressing about the finances of you being a sahm or feel too much pressure to be a particular type of provider. Can you sit down with him and talk to him about these outbursts?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• he is the one with the problem, he has to want to deal with things in an adult manner. i dont know what to tell you really.. try to come up with a compromise with him and go from there. good luck
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• "let you stay home" ? Whoa! Is he your daddy or your husband?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2010