3yr old in the ER. Has this happened to you? SCARED!

He went for trouble breathing and chest pain!!!! I'm so scared.... :o( He's with his daddy now b/c I get so emotional on ER trips....

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Health

• Oh no! Hope everything they figure it out quick! Just remember, your baby needs you to be strong so try to slow down and breathe.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:49 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Thats never happened to us. Maybe Asthma. Sending prayers!
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:49 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No but I pray your baby is just fine. He will be fine in the name of Jesus ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I know how you feel. I hate er visits! Hang in the and keep us posted and remember you need to breathe!
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• awe, poor guy. Hope he feels better soon.

could be bronchitis or maybe an allergic reaction. or maybe asthma
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:59 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That hasn't happen to us. I hope everything works out.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

•  I haven't had to take my Son (He's 3) to the ER *knock on wood* but I can imagine how scary it must be for you! I get scared even taking Him to the doctor when He's sick (which is rare), just cause I'm worried there's going to be something seriously wrong with Him. I'm paranoid, lol..He's never been seriously ill *knocks on wood again* and I hope He never is!

Hope your kid is ok. =]

ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:20 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No, that hasnt happend to me to one of my children. I can only imagine how scary it must be for all of you.
    Has he been sick? If he's had a cold that wouldnt go away, is it possible it could have turned into pnuemonia?
    That would cause trouble breathing and chest pains.
    Or he could have asthma.
    Good Luck to you all..I hope they find whats causing that and he gets well soon!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am so sorry to hear about that hun, Praying for your son.
    octavia137r

Answer by octavia137r at 11:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes i had to take my son at about 1 because he had a fever and he had a harder time breathing. so we took him and they did and xray they founf out he had pnemonia but they gave him some meds and he was better
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 13, 2010