relationship and self issues

i know some women may feel where im comig from really black women . i cut my hair. i know its not that cute and i know my byfriend likes long hair girls like black or puetorican. i feel like now hes not attracted to me and i basically feel ugly. i can tell hes not happy with me. my self esteem is dropping right now especially because i feel like hes not attracted to me. what should i do? and should i tell him?? i hope the new look isnt pushing him away or making him embarrased of me. cause thats how feel right now. im kinda depressed and not happy with my own image. people tell me im pretty very often. but it feels good 2 hear it from yur own man. i dont know how 2 talk 2 him about it. he might not understand a women thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Girlfriend, if he is not attracted to you because you cut your hair, then hun he is not worth your time. Sounds like a complete ass if you ask me. Cut hair or not, he should find you attractive regardless. Sounds like you are a beautiful woman and need to find a man that will appreciate and adore you the way you need to be. :)
    hazelblue21

Answer by hazelblue21 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• your hair will grow back. your upset that the cut didn't turn out but once you get used to it and him too. it won't matter or it shouldn't matter the length of your hair. you could always get hair extensions. i don't think you should talk about this. it seems like such a trivial matter. he might feel put on the spot if he is asked if he does or doesn't like your hair.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• He should love you no matter what. One time I went to get a hair cut and the woman butchered it off to my ears. I had never been to that salon before. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and it's like she had her own vision of some kind of bob/chilly-bowl hair cut..It had gaps in it too that my sister had to fix. I knew I looked like a boy and my DH (boyfriend at the time) came to my house and told me I was too pretty regardless of what my hair looked like...It was so sweet. He proposed to me that night to. Ring and all :) Although I hated it he still told me I was beautiful and that he loved me and if you man has any respect or love for you he will do the same...You can get some clip in extentions at Sally's beauty supply if you don't like it though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Oct. 7, 2008