if you were made in the late 70's or early 80's....

anyone remember the childrens show 3-2-1 contact? It was on PBS. Remember when saturday morning cartoons rocked? Every local channel had some thing kid related on? Our tv downstairs didnt go passed the local channels if you used the channel buttons, so they were all I knew of lol. Plus it was b&w! I remember buying a color tv. I was born in 1980

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I was born in 1977..and Saturday was not "Saturday" to me..it was "Cartoon Day", LOL
    The only channels we had were 3,5 and 8...all local channels and on Saturdays each station had nothing but cartoons on until noon. I loved it. My parents didnt even bug me..they just let me watch all the cartoons I wanted! The Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, Punky Brewster...and yes, I do vaguley remember 3-2-1 contact! The Littles..
    Yeah, those were some good times! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:00 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I remember that show! And Kids Incorporated, The Electric Company, The Smurfs, He-Man, The CareBears, Rainbow Brite, PeeWee's Playhouse! Some of my favs ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I do. It was one of my favorite shows. LOL Yeah, I was the remote for a B&W TV.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:02 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I was born in '67 and I remember it! How about "Magical Garden", "land of the Lost" , You know Morgan Freeman started on the "Electric Company", Zoom Box 350 Boston Mass. 02134! New Zoo Review, I remember when Sesame Street started! My Dad did all the flooring in the studios! I remember "I want My MTV!!! We got cable with the cord attached to the TV. We would press two buttons at the same time to see dirty movies through the static! LOL! Our dog chewed through the wire once a month at least! We went to bed as soon as the "Million Dollar Movie" came on at night! Ahhhh those were the days!! Everything was better! Kids even played outside!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I was born in 66 so I remember a lot of things in B&W. I used to love HR Puff n Stuff...LOL... OMG... Land of the Lost... the best was always Bugs Bunny, the Flintstones and the Jetsons.... classic stuff!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I was born in 1972 and I remember that show. I watched it daily. I also remember Land fo the Lost
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 10:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i was born in 1971 and i remember that show and the Electric Company. Sesame Street and Mr Rogers.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I remember the show and the magazine.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:47 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I was born in '77, and it was one of my favorite shows. I also loved Reading Rainbow.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have Magic Garden on Vinyl!!!!!!!!!
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010