AZ Governer Admin makes millions from Illegal Aliens

http://videosift.com/video/AZ-Governer-Admin-Makes-Millions-from-Illegal-Aliens

watch link

mommom2000

Asked by mommom2000 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's not about if the crime statistics are right or not it is the motive behind the law.

The motive behind the law is what exactly? What they tell you its is. Yeah that is believable the government lies all the time. I live in AZ my area has taken a big toll with this towards the businesses. So I don't give a shit about what they say the motive is. The motive is simply getting money and picking the state apart. Honestly besides the population aspect the illegals do no harm. It is all just Government propaganda to get what they want.

Lori honestly the statistics are not off at all I live here the crimes that happen are legal citizens with very few exceptions. It is also at an all time high thanks to this fucking new bill.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Specious. Just because something is "better" than it used to be doesn't mean it's "good". AZ crime rates are above the national average, and they have triple the crime per square mile compared to the national average (quite an achievement considering how much of AZ is empty). Why doesn't the reporter bother to mention any of that?

Arizona Crime Rates and Statistics

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Does the crime rate even matter

Are you suggesting the prison system would get less money if all the criminals caught were legal citizens?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:05 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yep I already knew that.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Does the crime rate even matter when it is so obvious why they created this bill.

The bill was created for money not crime prevention.

mommom2000

Comment by mommom2000 (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• The CCA holds the federal contract to house illegal immigrant detainees in Arizona.  Yes they will make a but load of money off of this new law.

They don't care if they have to trample over your civil rights to fill these prisons.  It's about profit not rights.

mommom2000

Comment by mommom2000 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

Thank you I was going to point that out earlier, but it is to early to get attacked. For disagreeing with this stupid new immigration law. It is funny though the reporter talks about the Gov. making money however neglects to mention the toll this is having on the businesses. The illegals helped keep our businesses running, now we are going to have so many more out of work due to loss of clientèle. I guess thats ok though as long as the government makes a quick buck RIGHT?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Psst...the correct spelling of Ms. Brewer's title is Governor.

And I suppose that if a "49% reduction in border crossings by illegals" translates to "instead of 200,000 illegals entering our country, only 100,000 illegals are entering our country" we should be "celebrating?!"

Statistics are a "funny" thing! They can EASILY be twisted to fit the agenda of whomever is using them to back their arguments! You know, like the famous Trident gum commercial..."4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend Trident gum..." People were supposed to believe that 80% of ALL dentists recommended it, as opposed to 80% of those SURVEYED...which could have been a survey conducted on just 10 dentists!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• lol thanks lori didn't catch that one

It's not about if the crime statistics are right or not it is the motive behind the law.

mommom2000

Comment by mommom2000 (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am with you hotmama. That is exactly what I was insinuating their motive is. To make lots and lots of money.

mommom2000

Comment by mommom2000 (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010