i wanted to work from home and wanted to find a legitimate one not a scam

HELLOKITTY31

Asked by HELLOKITTY31 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• http://tinyurl.com/homeoffice is my website, check it out for lots of options

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I've been working at home since Jan of this year and love it! I sell Avon and have gotten so many customers, not just friends and family. The best part for me is that I have my own website too and can sell to anyone, anywhere. Most people think that you have to deliver the products in person...not anymore! They just log in to your site, shop, use their cc to pay, you still get the sale credit, and it ships to their door.

If you're interested check out my site at www.youravon.com/andreagolden and sign up for some more information. It's only $10 to start your own business.

Hope you find what you're looking for!
    algolden05

Answer by algolden05 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Are you wanting a home job or a home business? There is a big difference. I chose a home business with Ameriplan and I really love it. I get to help people save money and make money. I don't sell any products or do any parties. It is a legit, real, and wonderful company! Stop by my page and please pm me and ask me questions. Talk to you soon:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• If you are considering a home based business, then please visit my profile page..you can always email me or call me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• If you are looking for a business and not just a job, please check out the website at:

www.arnola.acnrep.com

This is not selling any products, inventory, etc. SImply providing services for things people already pay for each month such as cell phones (from all major carriers) Local/long distance, Direct Tv and FREE video phones.
    I will be happy to answer any questoins you may have.
    Residuals4U

Answer by Residuals4U at 9:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Depending on if your looking for a job or business its a huge difference in quality and pay. if you decide business is what you want i have a great one that requires no selling stocking or inventory. simply visit my website to review the business tidbits and request more information. I will personally call you with pressure free information and you wont have to deal with anyone else.

www.motivatedmomamkat.tk
    amkatmomof2

Answer by amkatmomof2 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I am an IBO for 2 different companies, however, 1 may work out really well for you. The product is fairly new, but endorsed by over 450 pro-athletes. The comp plan builds lightening fast - the product is amazing, I would love to share more. Visit my page or send me a message so I can tell you more.
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• To help me better understand what you are looking for, what is a scam to you?
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 7:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Hope you find what your looking for!! Just do your research, find someone willing to help you. I love what I do, I love servant leadership......you will find something if you do the proper research and find what will fit best with your lifestyle.

Blessings.

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 9:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I with livewell, what is scam to you? There are so many people that are quick to say something is a scam just because the didn't have any success in it. The bad thing about their claims is that alot of people don't even try, they expect to make money out of then air (which is insane). I am not saying that you are one of those people but their are alot people like that. Whatever you decide to do, especially if it is a home business, make sure that there is training and a system that you can follow in order to be successful.
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 12:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008