Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I over reacting about how my childrens father is acting?

Hes like a child himself he doesnt want to change and im serious about just about everything.

Answer Question

Asked by apiegurl at 10:06 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 12 (674 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You don't give much info. It doesn't sound like you are married. Men who have children when they aren't married are often act like children.


    Answer by Gailll at 10:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • There really isn't a lot of info, but if he doesn't want to change then he probably won't.

    Answer by evelynolivesmom at 10:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • Have you tried family counseling?

    Answer by rkoloms at 10:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • More info please? How can you ask us to judge someones actions with no background info?

    Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.