I dont talk to my dad to often is that wrong?

Dont get me wrong i love him to pieces but i never seem to spend time with him. And im not sure why.

apiegurl

Asked by apiegurl at 10:13 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen my dad in 10 years and I've spoken to him one brief moment over the phone and that was about 10 years ago. I barely spoke to him any before that, he didnt' care to have anything to do with me. I don't care if I ever speak to him again.

Do you have the opportunity to spend time with your dad? Do you get to see him much or are you in different towns? If your relationship is good. try to arrange a time for the two of you to go out and do something together.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Well we all have different lives and relationships. I can tell you from my own experience that life is VERY VERY short and if you love your dad to bits...then MAKE the time to spend with him and to tell him you love him. I got a call the day after 4th of July from my dads wife telling me he had been found floating face down in their pool and had died. I would give anything for one more minute with him.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would think it depends on your relationship and if it causes him any problems. Most girls have more of a relationship w/Moms and boys Dads. I wouldn't feel too bad unless you feel it's making him feel bad, then maybe a few more calls, short & sweet would be good.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't speak to most of my family if I don't have to. And I haven't had anything to say to my "dad" in over 4 years... Nope, nothing wrong with it, just how you choose to live. IF you don't like it, change it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Wow sale im sorry to hear that and yeah i will spend time with my dad as much as i can from now on.
    apiegurl

Comment by apiegurl (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Good girl!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Me either, but I need to start. Perhaps we could call our fathers every week?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010