How do I feel sexy again?

I am 27 years old and yes I do not feel sexy anymore. I have two girls and one step son. I have been married three times and divorced twice. I just recently got married again In feb. I just recently went through a miscarriage. Since then I have not felt sexy at all. My husband and I do not go out anywhere because we always have the kids so I never get to dress up or wear make-up. I never have a reason. So if anyone could help me, I would like to know how I can make myself feel attracted again.

m_jonquil

Asked by m_jonquil at 8:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• i went threw this,including a miscarriage. the best thing to do is even thou you dont feel like it put on makeup dress nice and eventually you will want to do that more often. if you dont like yourself its going to show to those around you and make you feel even worse.howcome you dont want to look nice for your new husband? i thought there was no reason either since i work at home but then i look at other women around me and i think "i want my man to be attracted to me,not them". even thou i work with kids all day and i know they dont care what i look like i still put on makeup and i try to dress comfy but nice also. try it for a week and see if you dont feel better about yourself. I am truelly sorry about the miscarriage. i went threw 2 and i know how depressed it can make you.
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 9:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I agree with marykaysauer. Force yourself to spend a few minutes primping and wearing something that makes you feel good about yourself each day. As I am typing this, I am thinking that I should take the same advice. It is easy to let yourself go. Exercise always helps boost your self esteem. Try not to forget about yourself. You only have one life, treasure it.
    KsMom12

Answer by KsMom12 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2008