Did anyone watch teen mom this week?

How in the world can Maci be so cool with ryan having a girlfriend and having her around bentley? I would have been like don't you bring ANY girls around my child i dont know I love maci lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maci is my fav. on the show. I like Ryan's new girlfriend.. I respect her for wanting to meet Maci and for telling her about Bentley falling. I just can't stand Ryan.
    beccan

Answer by beccan at 10:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I love teen moms!! I think she just figures that ryan is going to do what he wants and she cant make him not bring her around. I think that girl should at least introduce herself to Maci
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I think Maci is a great mom. I think she is just trying to be nice and not complain about it. She knows Ryan is going to do whatever he wants.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

•  I was telling my Husband the same thing when We were watching it! I actually got really emotional and a bit sick to my stomach over the whole ordeal (sad, I know). I just couldn't imagine being in her shoes..but that is a way in which Maci is mature, and I'm not. At least I can admit it. ;P

ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Out of all 4 girls I have respect for Maci. The other three o my. Farrah in my opinion she have given her baby up for adoption. I'm not exactly sure what she wants out of her parents?? Her family is a strange one. Does Farrah keep the baby because of her boyfriends passing away? Farrah needs some parenting classes.....
    What is this crap with Tyler asking for cell phone records
    Whats up with Gary and Amber for God sakes Go your separate ways.....
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 11:04 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• out of the 4 on the show...Maci is by FAR the best mom. she's very mature and responsible, and I respect that about her.
    I used to be rooting for Tyler and Catelynn...but I think they're just too immature yet for the kind of relationship they think they're looking for. they've been through a lot together, but I think they're better of as friends.
    and Amber and Gary....SHEEEESH! they just need to move on with their lives. their relationship is SOO unhealthy, and their daughter deserves two happy parents...even if that means they're not together. those two are horrible together.
    and Farrah...I can respect her for being a mature mom and taking responsibility for her life. her family is crazy--and I can't say I blame her for cutting herself off. I think it's for the better for her and Sophia...AND her sanity. that mother of hers would drive me CRAZY. literally.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2010