What is the extra credit cap for Level 23?

Right now I have 1732 and can only get extra credit from BAs but still don't have this award: Class President Maxed out the daily Extra Credit Cap. How do I get it? Also posted this in Crazy for Credits. For some reason I really want this award, lol. I don't know why either, guess just bored.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think the extra credit cap is based both on Levels and days. Meaning I was on level 20 this morning and then moved up to level 21 and I am capped now at 1200 extra credits. I do not know your answer however the day is young and I am sure you might get your answer by tonight (fingers crossed) :o) Good luck.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have tried looking it up. Also you did not have to answer my question if you did not know the answer.
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Sorry but I don't have a attitude. I just let her know there was not need to answer if she did not know.
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• She did answer. She told you to "Look It Up". Geeze. Attitude much? Maybe you should get a new hobby besides earning extra credits on here.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:34 AM on Aug. 13, 2010