what is

the best baby shower gift you can give your best friend?

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one of my friends, along with a 'regular' gift, made a ''mom's book of advice"..printed it out on her computer, onto cardstock, and bound it with ribbons..it had about ten different 'topics' and the last page was for well-wishes..she passed this around the ladies present at the shower, and they could write down whatever pieces of advice they had on that certain topic. its a treasure to me, as some of the things i read, i now have experienced..and its sort of like a yearbook-signing, reading all my friends views/advice/wishes for me and the baby.
    very simple..and cheap! i love(d) her thoughtfulness!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• money

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• A Moby Wrap, a personalized onesie outfit with matching accessories, and diapers.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:36 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Honestly, beside pry a car seat I would have to say I through the shower for her.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010