Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Military wives that had been cheated on dire need of advice...

I am a young mother who has been married for 7 months.My DH has been cheating on me since we got married. I was one of the idiots who took there man back and keep dreaming everything was gonna be alright. Well things got worse, I was forced an abortion,quit school and quit my job just to be with him and be a family! I never had the chance of doing that because apparently he has a girlfriend in PA! Now that he got his dream car which was suppose to be for us he got easy acess to see her anytime he wants!

She doesn't know he's married and have a child! she also thinks he's the perfect man! When I found out about this of course he denied it and I lost it! I was so hurt and felt like such an asshole I cried and I was fighting him. I threw my wedding bands and put a dent in his car. I KNOW IT WAS IMMATURE but that's all i could do. He claims I'm too good for him and he will always love me. I lost all respect for him!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • Let her know he has a wife and child and if she continues the relationship you will move forward with a lawsuit against her. Since lawsuits against women that have affairs is in the news this should scare her. If the affair is about her then this may be the end of it. If it is about him going after any woman then you have decide if you want to live like that or if you want to be a divorced mom.

    If you want to go to school or work then do it. Be in control of what happens to you.


    Answer by Gailll at 10:44 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • do whast Zoeyis said and begin divorce preceedings he has to give you enough to live on while you're separated. He's right you are too good for him leave his *ss and find a real man to be with.

    Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:45 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • JAQ doesn't like to help dependents alot :{
    Got to Family Service Center and ask for outside help. They have counselors there that will direct you in the right direction.
    It's hard giving up everything you love to do to keep a family. Please keep up your faith AND DO something for yourself.

    Answer by bmwlover at 10:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • if divorce is the way you want to go, be sure you are the one to start it. it will make a difference. and i would talk to jag-even if it is for a free consultation that way it can get you on the path you want and it can put a bug in their ear about what is going on with him.

    Answer by candle5 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • I agree with these ladies. I'm so sorry he did this to you. I was cheated on so I know your pain. I hope it all works out for you and your child. And if you want to work or go back to school you should. Don't let him dictate your life or how you live it.

    Answer by Tab2 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • oh wow, sorry this happened dto you, but yeah i agree with the other ladies go to jag and file first. also i would confront the girl and let her know he is married with a child.

    Answer by 3xangel at 12:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • JAG helped me, more then once. They were more then happy to help me with my ex. But you have to have proof. Do not believe anything he tells you that the military will or will not do for you. He will lie. Find out for yourself. You can find out a lot from ACS. You have access to so much, and they can tell you where to go. There are family advocacy agencies. There are plenty of agencies that can help you, ACS can point you in the right direction. Just know, if you take the adultery proof to JAG, he will get in trouble. But I'd also confront this girlfriend, whether she knows or not. I'd be pissed, and it would come out at her. I wouldn't care if she didn't know. That's a shame, but oh well. She could take that up with him. GL!

    Answer by Raine2001 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.