I want to learn how to have a........

vaginal orgasm not just a clitoral one!!!!! The only time it feels really really good vaginally is when DH sticks his thumb in there and presses forward but nothing ever becomes of it!! The ONLY time I can orgasm is when I am on top and its a clitoral one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• By chance do you have a tilted uterus? I do and it makes having vaginal orgasms extremely hard I can only have them if I get into a certain position
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 9:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• you have to find the g-spot. this may sound weird but masturbation can help. once you figure out how to do it for yourself then you can tell your hubby what you need him to do.Thats what a lot of people have to do
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 9:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i want to too in fact any orgasm would be great. you suck! i'm jealous!
    Anonymous

• I ALSO HAVE A TILTED CERVIX, THANX MOM, AND I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I HAVE ONLY HAD 3 VAGINAL ORGASMS. THE SAD PART IS THAT 1, WAS FROM MYSELF. THE OTHER 2 WERE FROM DOGGIE STYLE. I GUESS HE IS ABLE TO HIT MY G SPOT MORE EASILY. OTHER WISE I ONLY GET OFF WHEN HE IS SITTING UP AND I AM ON TOP. GOOD LUCK, HONEY. I FEEL FOR YOU, I REALLY DO.
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2008