Do I turn my ex and his new wife in??

Okay, so my Ex Husband is one of those people who always gets away with things all the time. We have a daughter together and he talks to her like once every 2 months or so. He is pretty much a deadbeat. I just found out that him and his wife of almost a year both have arrest warrants out for them. I am torn...should I turn them in?? Or is it better to just let him get away with this too??

cjzmom

Asked by cjzmom at 9:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I really hated them I would, anonymously ofcourse..
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Turn them both in, do your civic duty and feel proud. What is he doing for your daughter anyways by coming around every 2 months and confusing her. Let him go to jail you little girl doesn't need someone to pop in and out of her life she deserves better than that
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 9:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I would wanna kinda let Karma take its place but on the other hand it would be sweet revenge
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 9:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes turn them both in , think of it like this karma is allowing you to play a roll in not letting him get away with everything as he has in the past. Oh sweet revenge shall be yours lol
    mncoffeemom

Answer by mncoffeemom at 9:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Dont do it you are going to regreat it later, because if your child find out you were the one she not going to forgive you that her father no matter what he does.remenber what goes around come around.
    Anonymous

• yup lol turn in assholes
    Marci_Faye

Answer by Marci_Faye at 9:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• they'll get caught eventually. i wouldn't want karma to come get me in the ass. i would just leave it. besides when you call to tell them where they are at they might not be home then. they most likely won't go there anyway. if you turn them in it's cause you want revenge and that is not the right mood to do anything in.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Me, I would turn them in but I can be vindictive.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Depends on the crime...how badly they victimized another person. If it was for like writing bad checks...maybe; armed robbery...probably;...grand theft auto....probably; anything violent...WITHOUT A DOUBT. I WOULD take his ass to court for child support if he was a deabdeat though, your child deserves better than that.
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• turn them in and mention the child support, dont worry about feeling guilty for it later. actions have consequences and we must all know that. you can explain to your child later on why you did this.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008