Is there a such thing as 'innocent flirting'?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Totally! I flirt with guys on line all the time! And these are guys that my STBX knows too! I've known these guys for a few years, we talk about relationships (or lack thereof) & work all the time. Sometimes flirting with someone makes you feel better about yourself, even if you know there is no way that you would ever consider cheating on your S/O it's nice to know that someone thinks of you in certain ways. My guy friends know how to make me feel sexy & confident about myself, something I have hardly heard from STBX in years!
    CrazyMammaOf4

Answer by CrazyMammaOf4 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Coming from someone who's best friend of 20+ years had an affair with My husband! Hell no it isn't ok! Keep your friends away from your spouse and don't confide in the opposite sex!
    better safe than sorry
    tburnett1105

Answer by tburnett1105 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Absolutely! Flirting is merely a tease, not an attempt to steal someone's man. It can make a woman feel powerful in this male dominating world. Seduction is the act that usually has an ulterior motive but imho flirting is an entirely different thing and is light and fun with no intention of harm.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• no.
    unga

Answer by unga at 11:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• yeah, there is such a thing. but...if it makes you or your man feel uncomfortable...its not okay.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• yes lets get real u arent going to go home with them just flirting
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Anything that a SO would not do in front of you is NOT "innocent".
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i believe so
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• It's wrong to flirt with another man that is in a relationship or taken. For one thing you have to think how you would feel if a woman was flirting with your man. You would feel bad. If your in a relationship with someone I think it's bad too because once again you wouldn't want your man to do it to you. If your single and they are single then that's fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Yes there is.
    pdxmilf

Answer by pdxmilf at 1:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2008