BBV thinks biting is funny. What is a quick way to break him of this not funny habit?

He is 2 years old

bbvTrista

Asked by bbvTrista at 11:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lightly bite him back. and tell him you dont like this feeling so dont do it. or you could pop his mouth.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I've seen some women flick their finger (lightly) at their mouth when they bite and firmly say NO.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Put him in time out immediately. Make sure when you put him in and when you take him out of time out you explain to him why he's being punished. He has to learn biting will not be tolerated and there are consquences if he does.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My mil bit her nephew after months of him biting her son. His mother(her sister) would not do anything. He never did that again. My Bil still has scars from his bites.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010