will it work?

so i took a plan b three days ago,& I need to take another one today,will it work?
I am just worried since i took one just days ago..& what if it wasnt to work...? or will it??...:0

lovely163

Asked by lovely163 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It should work.
    I'd say you have about a 50/50 chance.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Ok, Now I feel really old...

What the heck is a plan b?
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Well, my first question is why are you having to use 2 of them so close together? After the first one I would have figured you would have use some protection the second time. Pregnancy isn't the worse thing that can happen from unprotected sex. I would check with your OBGYN to see if it is harmful to use them so close together, especially if it can cause any future damage for when you actually WANT to have children. Best of luck to you. .Billie Jean
    Owner of Mommy's Night Out group

Do you need a mommy's night out but can't find the opportunity to get out of the house?! Well, it's always a Mommy's Night Out with us! We would love for you to check us out!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/111493
    BillieJean0401

Answer by BillieJean0401 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• a plan b,is the day after pill,u take after having unprotected sex,prevents the chance of a pregnancy
    lovely163

Comment by lovely163 (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't think it's healthy to take plan B as a regular form of birth control. It's supposed to be for those OOPS moments, not every time you have sex!

have you heard of condoms? birth control pills? IUDs?
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes i am aware of all those birth control methods,i know it sounds tupid but i had another OOps moment! & i mean i am sure it has happened to others!
    lovely163

Comment by lovely163 (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i didnt know you could take them that close together...be careful and gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010