any advice

to concieve soon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Chart your body.

Have sex every other day.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Begin the baby dancing!! :) Best of luck to you! Track your cycles and know your ovulation days and you should narrow it down to the certain days that you need to be baby dancing!

Billie Jean
    Owner of Mommy's Night Out group

Do you need a mommy's night out but can't find the opportunity to get out of the house?! Well, it's always a Mommy's Night Out with us! We would love for you to check us out!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/111493
    BillieJean0401

Answer by BillieJean0401 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Zinc, daily vitamins :)
    a-mee

Answer by a-mee at 11:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I charted with fertlityfriend.com to know when I was most fertile.

I drank herbal tea made from nettle leaves and red raspberry leaves. These should be easily found in a health food store, or you could drink pre-made pregnancy tea that contains them.

Have you and your SO take Vitamin E, up to 1500 IU's a day.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Have sex, and have fun with it. Don't wish for it, It will happen when your ready and your mate...

It seems when you try it takes longer....

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Do have fun. Sex when you don't have to worry about getting pregnant is extra fun. Also, it may take a few months. Don't let yourself get too worked up about "am I pregnant" every month. If it didn't happen this month, figure it was practice.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:42 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I never had problems getting that way. Had sex with hubby and it just happened. Was not planning or planning to have a baby as far as I know you really can not make it happened any faster. I can say trying to much can cause problems like lowering dad's count.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010