OMG what to do or say...

Im new to cafemom so i thought i would try to make new friends. I got a message from a person and they said that they cant be my friend b/c they dont know me(well u dont kno everyone on a website) anyway then she said something about she knows i would like her so i asked why b/c im blk cause thats the 1st thing that came to mind. She then said that i was the "R" word (but my dad is blk n wht and my mom is blk)so how would i be? and then she said i was a overly religious person but i never told her my religion.. Wth i was jus trying to make a new friend. lol

keepingfaith831

Asked by keepingfaith831 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• Sounds like one "friend" you don't need.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:34 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it. There are some crazy people out there. I wouldn't be sending friend requests to people that you do not know on here. And by 'know' I mean someone that you have at least chatted with in a group for an extended period of time. This just sounds like to dodged a bullet on a person that you probably didn't need to be friends with anyways.

Billie Jean
    Owner of Mommy's Night Out group

Do you need a mommy's night out but can't find the opportunity to get out of the house?! Well, it's always a Mommy's Night Out with us! We would love for you to check us out!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/111493
    BillieJean0401

Answer by BillieJean0401 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Hang out for a while, join some groups, and you'll make friends. Either they'll request it, or you will after getting to know them a bit.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thanks ladies i just thought that was so rude but its ok
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Ignore her. She sounds like a weirdo, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Maybe she's judging you by what she can see - your screenname says "keeping faith", your thought bubble says "you're praying" and your mood is "faithful". So she could assume that all deals with religion. I don't know but I'd say you probably don't need a friend "like that". There are plenty of other wonderful ladies on this site to become friends with. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• that don't sound like a 'friend' you need jst ignore her.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 14, 2010