Bring Your Child to Work Day

Does your company have this? Ours is today. I'd love to bring my son up here for a few hours to keep me company, but he's too young (age limit is 10-18). What about you?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• My dad was in the Army when I was growing up and they did some kind of a family day at least once or twice a year... they'd be out in the field and all the families could load up on a bus and they'd drive us out there and let us climb on the tanks, dig fox holes, they'd do live fire demonstrations and a big cookout... those were some good times!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:44 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I work from home... lol! So I guess every day is bring your kids to work day! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:42 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My husband's company doesn't have it as an official day simply because they are a video game developer and nobody can know what new projects are until they are publicly revealed. But since we have a 6 yr old my husband has brought him several times since he's too young to really know enough to be a security risk. My son absolutely loves it! It's like a child's dream being around all that video game stuff and getting to play all day with daddy.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would love to do this if my company had a program like this!

Billie Jean
    Owner of Mommy's Night Out group

Do you need a mommy's night out but can't find the opportunity to get out of the house?! Well, it's always a Mommy's Night Out with us! We would love for you to check us out!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/111493
    BillieJean0401

Answer by BillieJean0401 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No, we don't have it.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am the Director of a preschool/after school program, so my son went to work with me this summer. He started school today, but there will be days where he will come to work with me before/after school and on the days that school is out.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I've heard of this locally, but I've never worked at any company's that had it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2010