FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!! adult content

WHO GETS A LITTLE SCARED ABOUT THIS??? I DO EVERY TIME IT LANDS ON A FRIDAY I ALWAYS HAVE THE WORST DAY EVER!!! PEOPLE ON THE STREETS ARE JERKS WE HAVE IDIOTS AND BITCHES COMING THROUGH DRIVE-THRU YELLING AT US!! IT IS A REALLY BAD DAY!!! ANYBODY ELSE HAS THE WORST DAY EVER?? WHAT HAPPENS??? I WISH I COULD JUST STAY HOME TILL THIS DAY IS OVER!!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 11:44 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in

• NAh,this year I'm just staying home!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• nah, i'm not superstitious... its just another day to me
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:45 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• well I woke up feeling pretty good! maybe since you have in mind that its friday the 13th u think & see eveyryhting worng! naw enjoy ur day!! :)
    lovely163

Answer by lovely163 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's just another day. If you approach the day assuming bad things will happen then more than likely they will. What you give out you get back in return :) I always look at it as a LUCKY day :)

Hope your day gets better!

Billie Jean
    Owner of Mommy's Night Out group

Do you need a mommy's night out but can't find the opportunity to get out of the house?! Well, it's always a Mommy's Night Out with us! We would love for you to check us out!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/111493
    BillieJean0401

Answer by BillieJean0401 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's all about how people think... If you see the calendar and focus on all the bad things that will happen, guess what - that's what you're gonna get...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I never have a bad Friday the 13th. I really hope it doesn't start today because I have to work at the movie theater tonight and popular and rated r movies just came out.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• just another day...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:45 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I think today is gonna be awesome. Why not turn it into the greatest day ever, lol!! Just be more positive babe.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 11:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i love friday the 13th! when people act weird or stupid or ignorant..and blame it on the day, i can turn around and punch them, using the same excuse!!!
    actually..i used to have people NOT want to book an appointment on this day..like they were afraid thehairnazi was gonna cut them, or screw up their haircolor. lol..people are funny.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:53 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I think Friday the 13th is like EVERY DAY!! People are obnoxious all the time. The date has no bearing!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010