Thinking about moving to another state, but having issues with STBX as far as him seeing the kids. Any others been in this situation?

I will be filing for divorce within 4 months & by the time it's finalized school will be almost over, so I wouldn't be taking the kids out of school in the middle of the year (thinking of moving next summer). My BFF will help me look for a place to live since she lives in the area. I am researching the school system for my oldest who is 12 & in the gifted program at his current school. I have a child who has an IEP now & the school system my BFF's son goes to is rated #1 in the state for special needs education. STBX's main issue is not being able to see the kids as often as he would like. However when I mentioned moving to him his 1st words were not "Hell no" it was more like "you would have to sell the house"!

CrazyMammaOf4

Asked by CrazyMammaOf4 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• No answers yet