My husband doesn't seem to want to be around me...

My husband and I just got married a few months ago. He works two jobs and I go to school 5days a week and work 4 nights a week. On his evenings and days off he is ALWAYS with his friends and he even works/has lunch with them 5days a week. I desperately seek his affection and companionship, I don't know how to communicate that to him. All I want to do is come home after a long day and see my wonderful husband, I realize it is important to spend time with others, but its excessive. I feel like I never see him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Talk to him about it. your newly weds, you shouldn't have this problem yet!!
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 9:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have a great book I'd love to suggest to you. However, it rubs a LOT of women the wrong way, and it's written by a Christian.... however, if you're interested in the title, and reading an excerpt, send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Prepare for the Goddess' crash course in Commuication for Couples 101:

Sit his ass down and tell him EXACTLY what you just told us. Lines of communication will open up! I promise! Good luck with this, sweetie. You're newly weds. There's always an adjustment period.

goddessmonica

Answer by goddessmonica at 10:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• tell him how you feel - if you cant talk to him about your feelings then say goodbye to your marrage
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 10:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Sit him down and talk to him.Life is to short if he ignores you then move on it's to early in your marriage to have these kinds of problems now can you imagine later on it will get worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Oct. 8, 2008