Mirena IUD

Is there anybody out there that has had problems with the mirena iud??

bluerose82

Asked by bluerose82 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Health

• oh yes i did,it was horrible,i had a heavy period for three months straight,& so much cramping!!!!....but everyones body is diff & it might react diff with you.
    lovely163

Answer by lovely163 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I had ALOT of problems. I was in pain since the day I got it, I felt pregnant 24/7, I gained 25lbs, would lose handfulls of hair, I was really moody. I had it for 3 months before I decided to call the doctor to have it taken out. They gave me an ultrasound & discovered it embedded & I had surgery to remove it the next day. The second I woke up in the recovery room, I felt SO much better.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Thank you so much for your comments. I just don't really know what's up with me right now, that sounds bad. I got it in 07, after I had my daughter & was cleared from my oncologist due to cancerous cells in the cervix. but now I have started to feel so bad, I'm tired all the time, it's awful. can somebody have the iud for this long then start having problems?? thanks again everybody
    bluerose82

Comment by bluerose82 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2010