So...Dr. Laura. What a bitch eh?

For a very small minor part I kinda understand her argument about the use of the "N" word between black people but she had no f-ing right to disrespect that caller at all and tell her not to marry outside her race. What a bitch. I hope she goes off the air for good.

What do you think of her rant?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/08/13/dr.laura.rant/index.html?hpt=C2

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she is so disrespectful of everyone in general I dont care enough about her to even listen to the latest rant. the thing is, people like her come and go and make their fame on people like you getti9ng riled up-and I mean no disrespect in that at all. but see what I mean? she obviously again shot her ignorant mouth off, and you now have given her more attn for it...and so have I. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I totally agree with you and she deserves all the bad publicity.

Answer by older at 11:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• dont we all have freedom of speech? I right to say and think what we want? if you dont like her turn her off its simple as that
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I didn't hear it (and haven't read the news stories about it yet either), but I think she's the worst person to give advice to anyone about anything. I had a couple of friends suggest her radio show and books to me so I gave a listen and got a couple of her books and I was quickly turned off. I have never heard of a woman being so anti-woman in my life. Every piece of advice she gave just seemed to trash women. I hate that.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I agree with her on some things, and disagree on others. I've read some of her books and have learned a lot from her, but at times, I can't stand her. I think she sometimes crosses the line from being honest to just being a bitch.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:57 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

Fine! Don't disrespect people in the process by telling them not to marry outside their race to avoid confrontations. That's bullshit.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i haven't listened to dr. laura in a long time, but this did not seem any different than how she normally is. i really did not think that she disrespected the caller. she only suggested that the caller may be hypersensitive about race. there is an actual anti "n" word movement, encouraging "african americans" to stop using the word.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Can not for the life of me understand why anyone would call in to her show. She contributes nothing positive to society. The things she complains about the loudest , she has done herself: divorce, working parent, co-habitations, affairs, unwed pregnancy. Talk about dysfunction. I heard she has now apologized.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• did yo guys read the story?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Freedom of speech does not negate the consequences that arise from freely running one's mouth. I hope she feels the burn and the pain in her pocketbook.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2010