If somone wanted to cancle with Ameriplan you would....

just not pay the $50 monthly fee right??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• You would send an email. Contact your enroller for the email address. Sorry to hear that it is not workign out for you:( How long have you been doing it? Remember, it takes time and effort to build your business but it is SO worth it. Have you tried to talk with your enroller about any difficulties that you are having?
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Feel free to contact me if you are considering a home based business that has been featured 3 times in the entire issues of SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine in just 3 years in biz. Pick up your copy of the November issue and check it out. You definetly need to be in the 2 largestest emerging industries, wellness and network marketing, that is where the money is at. Good luck.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I dont blame you there honey especially after what they did to me. i love what im doing now and this company doesnt take money out of my account without my authorization.
    amkatmomof2

Answer by amkatmomof2 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I would fax a cancellation and get a confirmation as well. That way you have proof of your cancellation. If you are looking for a way to work from home, our team helps you reach your goals! www.thewhycircle.com/raemgarcia
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2008