Were you ever molested by anyone as a child? adult content

When I was a child abt 8 or so we always went to a candy store. A friend of the owner, and he was OLD, in a chair asked me to come here. Thinking he was going to ask a question I walked over, and he put his tongue in my mouth. I thought my Dad was going to kill him. Then I delivered Sunday papers from age 12-abt 16, and one night, closer to 16, I went in and while the DD went to get the $ the damn Dad kisses me, in goes the tongue ag. Never went in that house ag. I soon stopped that job, too embarassed to delivery at 16 w/ boys answering the doors. Did you tell anyone if it did happen?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• When I read this, it took my breath away, because I too was hurt by someone. So many children are. Many carry unimaginable pain with them until the day comes when they realize it is not their fault and they are not alone. Thank you for addressing this issue. You have helped more people than you know.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 12:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• you, my brave girl, are awesome to come here and not go anon. Yes things have happened to me, and I am sure many others...you are not alone and for today-you are my hero for telling.(hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No, I never have been.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Thankfully, I haven't. I'm sorry that happened to you.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i did,when i was 11 by my uncle,its so horrible,but i forgave him with the help of God,& yes i did tell my mom & she quickly put a restriction order on him,i guess i didnt have enough proof for him to go to jail,so if its happpenin to anyone go out & get help at soon as possible!
    lovely163

Answer by lovely163 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes, by my step-father on a regular basis. My mom never believed me, even when the psychiatrist told her what was happening and what would result from it. To this day she has told the family I'm nothing but a liar. Sorry, not something I would lie about. Not to mention keeping my girls away from their household when I had kids. She never wanted to face it. I have come to terms with it. I can look at myself and know that it was NOTHING I did. It was ALL him. Come Judgement Day, he will be the one to have to answer for what he did to me. And, I am at peace with that.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Two different uncles molested me. The one when I was 7yrs old and the other when I was 16. I told my mom and both times nothing happened. She doesn't believe me and says that I wanted to do it. I need therapy because its killing me inside.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes, my father sexually abused me when my mother became sick and died. It went on for a long time. I finally went to the police. He didnt serve any prison time because that isnt what I wanted but he was on probation for 15 years and was told never to contact me again. I havent seen or talked with him since May 12, 1989.
    suark

Answer by suark at 12:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My BIL took advantage of me when U was young.. I never told him no so until I grew up I always thought it was my fault.

My dad, drunk, on many occasions growing up would try to kiss me (tongue).. thankfully i always could tell him no & he would say "ok sorry" and leave.. No I never said anything. My sis as an adult told my mom he tried to kiss her. they split up for a while (scared me to death- mom actually made us go to dinner together so i could see him & was scared about shared custody) but then mom took him back (STUPID!).. he passed away when i was 16 so no worries there anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes, at age 5 by my babysitters brother. I remember it vividly and has impacted me my whole life. I never told anyone until I started counseling in the past two years. I remember that I was so scared that I had caused it that I never told my parents.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010