How can you tell if you are pregnant while breastfeeding? Revised question.

This question was confusing before so I want to reword it. If I am a breastfeeding mom and do not get a period. How can I tell if I am pregnant while breastfeeding. Because sometimes breastfeeding can cause nausea tender breasts ect. I know you can take a pregnancy test I was just wondering if the early symptoms were the same. Not pregnant just curious.

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My early pregnancy symptoms were no different from the things I noticed while breastfeeding. It will vary from person to person. The similarity, though, is why my mother didn't realize she was pregnant after having my brother until she started feeling me move, about 4-5 months after the fact. If you're concerned about it, best thing to do is take a test.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 12:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's gonna be different for everyone. For me, I spotted a very small amount and thought I was getting my period back - I wasn't, I was just pregnant. I didn't have issues with nausea for weeks later... I would just say, if you are worried, spend $2 and get a test from the dollar store.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• you can miss ur period while breastfeeding,dont mean u r
    lovely163

Answer by lovely163 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• there is stillthe cramped stomach in the begining and your always tired
    BrittBrat0113

Answer by BrittBrat0113 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2010