I DONT KNOW!!!

I FEEL LIKE CRAP THESE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.I'VE BEEN NAUSEATED,TIRED,BLOATED,MY BREAST FEEL TENDER,MY LEGS FALLS ASLEEP FASTER ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT AND CRAMPY.I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD ON OCTOBER 15.BY READING THIS WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON WITH ME?WHAT IS THE BEST HPT TO TAKE?HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i'd wait at least another week.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I took a HPT, one of those "before your miseed period" things and it came out negative. I had all the signs of my period and well....one month later, still no period took another test and positive. Accually took 4 tests, all positive. In my experience take one when you're late not before.
    norma_lee

Answer by norma_lee at 9:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Wait until you miss your period by a couple of days.
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• And...even the cheap off brand tests work when you are pregnant and have missed you period by a few days.
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008