What was the most unlucky thing to ever happen to you on Friday the 13th?

I've never had anything unlucky happen to me *knocks on wood* - every Friday the 13th I've ever had was either a regular ol' day, or somewhat lucky.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 12:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was getting ready for school one day and the globe on my ceiling fan/light exploded when I turned it on. Totally freaked me out. We had our wedding rehearsal on a Friday the 13th and absolutely nothing went right- one of my bridesmaids was not back from Texas yet, we forgot her dress at the cleaners, and my friend who was supposed to play the wedding march backed out. It was a rotten, rotten day.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 12:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i used to be a chemist. once right after midnight, 3 instruments went totally whacky! we can expect this from one...but three all at the same time? the rest of the day went smoothly though!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Can't think of anything so far... I'm not going to jinx myself though and say nothing ever will.lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I actually turned 13 on Friday the 13th. I had a big party that night but I don't remember anything going wrong.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My brother committed suicide. I guess he thought it would be cool to die on a Friday that was a thirteenth. My whole family could see the irony in it but seriously what the heck is that about?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I've never had a bad Friday the 13th before. Hope to keep it that way too.lol!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i fell out of a tree and had a nail go through my chin. true story. had to have stiches and everything. It was also my Grandpa's birthday. which is today lol.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 12:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I woke up this morning horribly sick and had to call my mom to come get my 2 kids =(
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 12:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• travisnowensmom and OBImomma - That's awful! =[

ajtherad

Comment by ajtherad (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

•  mmmegan38 - I'm so sorry..I really hope that wasn't intentional (the day), but the whole thing is such a tragedy. *hug*

ajtherad

Comment by ajtherad (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010