What are the best work at home jobs out there that arent scams!

gvfdwife05

Asked by gvfdwife05 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Money & Work

• When you find that out let me know I've been searching and I've found nothing
    MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 7:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I, too, would like that answered. Grammie Barb
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Are you looking for a work at home JOB or a work at home business
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 9:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• By far the BEST is AmeriPlan. They are a 16 year old health benefits company and pay daily!
    http://www.freedomathometeam.com/meganr
    coughburp

Answer by coughburp at 10:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• The ones that don't require startup fees. Also a WAH Biz opp is NOT a WAH job. WAH Job is where you are traditionally employed but work from home instead of an office. WAH Biz Opp does require startup fees since it will be your business not employment. The two are confused all the time.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 11:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• www.shaklee.net/boucha
    kylieboucha

Answer by kylieboucha at 3:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 3:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Check out www.WAHM.com for advice and information about different work at home options. I also recommend checking out www.dsa.org which is the Direct Sales Association's website. They have some great information on how to avoid scams and what to look for in a legitimate company. They have very strict regulations for their members so make sure if you decide to go with a Direct Sales company that they are a member. I am an Arbonne consultant and I really love it. The products are phenomenal and they really work. Arbonne has allowed me to be a stay at home mom.
    www.getresults.myarbonne.com
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 11:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Of course I think what I do is. The thing is you have to be really interested in the herbs, vitamines and natural supplements. I really enjoy learning about what will help others health and sharing the products to match. If you think you caould enjoy this too then e-mail me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• work from home
    work with a 20+year company
    get payed
    have your kids right by your side
    have fun doing it
    AND NO MONTHLY FEES
    AWARD WINNER
    NO Selling
    NO Partys
    Free support
    TRAINING FREE
    SO LETS HAVE FUN
    www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2008