Are you jittery?

I have noticed that I have a tendancy to be jittery... like my hands shake and stuff. It happens mostly when I am stressed out.

Is it normal to get that anxious and stressed?

Could this be something else causing this?

I have begun taking St. John's Wort and Valerian Root supplements and they help, but I could not find them for the past two weeks due to moving and noticed it came back. :( I found everything last night and took them, but the jitters kind of wierd me out.

I have talked to my doctor about it and even spoke with other doctors when mine wouldn't help me... they contribute everything to having a new baby (stress, anxiety, etc) , but they don't seem to recall my similar complaints pre-pregnancy (even when I inform them this is ongoing). :(

If it matters I also suffer from migraines bad enough to cause nosebleeds and have a history of heart palpatations. Prescription medication doesn't help.

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 12:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Health

• I get jittery when my nerves are shot or if I'm angry.
    If you have heart palpations, I would go to a different doctor and discuss being jittery and stuff at times.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010