If you could go back to college........

All paid for (4 year degree) would you?
and what would you go back to college to study?

justgrape723

Asked by justgrape723 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I could go back to college...... I'd love to be an elementary school art teacher. We had a couple of awesome teachers growing up in both elementary and in high school and I would love to be able to teach kids just like they did and give kids a chance to experience art the way we did.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 12:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would love to have my college paid for, I am working on my bachelors in criminal justice currently. However taking 2 classes at time, takes forever to complete.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am at this point where I can go to college and it scares the crap outta me. I have no idea of what to do or if I even can study.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If I went back to school it would be for my doctorate in family therapy
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• im in college. i just finished my associates in liberal arts and am starting on my bachelors in criminal justice in september. i really wanted to do social work/psychology but you need a masters to make any money in that feild and i dont have time for that, or elementary ed but they are all getting laid off around here so..
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would get a masters degree in public policy, or nutrition, or environmental management, or...

Answer by rkoloms at 12:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Most definitely! I'd go back and earn a degree in speech pathology.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 1:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Id probably add a "responsible" degree like business management to my resume. Although today Im thinking of taking culinary classes... been toying with the idea for awhile now...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010