Dream home.....

Do any of you look up home plans on the "net" Or draw up your dream home plans for the future?
What style of home is your fav? (modern, cap cod, ranch, victorian etc)

justgrape723

Asked by justgrape723 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I do I want a house built with a basement. I want 4 bedroom,2 bathroom,large kitchen,living room,den,pantry,laundry room,garage disposal,huge back yard,swing set,maybe a pool. A walk in closet,lots of storage,with 5 boys and 1 girl maybe 3 bathrooms. One in my roo,one in hers,and the boys share one. Hey I just thought the bathroom in my daughter room. This is a good idea to write stuff down. But this about sums it up for my dream house. Oh a Jacuzzi tub too.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• victorian without a kitchen lol i would want a key pad linked to my fav resturants lol..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I do this alot. I currently have a cape cod and talk all the time of expanding it. I want to blow the back out and make it twice as wide and then blow out the roof and make a full two story with a 3rd bath. Hubby isn't going for it yet.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We did 8 years ago when we built our home! :o) It's a colonial style with full finished basement, front porch, large screened in back deck, and 3 car garage.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2010