Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

toilet bowl cleaner mess...

i had asked if i should bring her in found phone called poison control and she will be ok thankfully...now i know to bring the trash in kitchen where it is gated not the bathroom toilet ugh.. we ordered new carpet last week for the house so thankfully will have new carpet but thought id share the pic lol
happy fri 13th!
Photobucket

 
oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 12:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 16 (2,494 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • did it stain? that stuff can be nasty?
    happy2bmom25

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • Get some baby-proof locks and put them on your cabinets. It may not have been bad this time, but next time, it could be something that really harms her. You need to be more careful with chemicals and such!
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • This isn't something to be proud of!
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • I had a friend whose daughter got into drain cleaner much the same way. She and her daughter will pay the price the rest of their lives. The little girl ended up with some of it in her mouth. The lye content burned her vocal cords and she can no longer talk. So, consider yourself lucky THIS time. Don't let ther be a NEXT time. Keep these things somewhere that CANNOT be reached by little ones!
    specialwingz

    Answer by specialwingz at 12:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • i had it in the trash it was empty so i thought .. and forgot to close the bathroom door... i didn't say i was proud of it yesh ladies.. calm down! she is ok.. as long as she is fine and safe i can now just laugh at her mess she made.. obviously i was concerned about her at first that was a given, but she is ok so now im just in shock at the mess she truly made! so relax.. i do have locks on all my cabinets as well.. this was in the trash ... so relax ladies !!!! man all mighty and really you have to post anon... come on as long as my child is ok i can laugh at what she did to her room ... so breath in....breath out... relax :P
    oppsdiditagain

    Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • Stop using toxins. Get them out of your home.
    rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 12:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN