to all private school mothers:

can you believe how much homework the kids are getting????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Nope. It seems to double up everyday. I know my kids are getting a good education but the amount of homework is horrific.
    Anonymous

• thats when they start turnin to drugs!! drugs are so easy to get at a private school
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• mmm i remember pretty clearly that drugs were readily available at my public school as well....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I went to private school for 9 yrs then public school. I was so far ahead of the public school kids they didnt have any classes to put me in & I ended up bored, repeating the same stuff I'd done 2 yrs prior. Be happy they have a lot of homework. They are getting a good education. Drugs are everywhere. If somebody wants them they will find them.
    Anonymous

• That is why my kids go to private school so they learn discipline and work ethic. They are leaps and bounds ahead of our public school system and drugs are the last thing they think about. Drugs like lice and ignorant people are everywhere.
    Anonymous

• My oldest son is in a private school but they do NOT have homework. They work on PACEs and the only way they have homework is if they don't get their PACE done in class. I can count on one hand the times my son has had homework. Now, I have 2 kids in a public school (one in 3rd grade, 1 in 6th grade) and they always have homework. My 8 year old has homework every night.

And what the hell is Anonymous talking about drugs being easy to get in private schools? Yea, and they're easy to get from your next door neighbor too. Geeez, some people have no damn sense at all !!!
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2008