how soon did u outgrow ur clothes? im only 6 wks and bloated all the time so my pants are really tight this is my 3rd baby but 5th pregnancy they say u show sooner each time i was jst wondering if anyone else had this problem this early? and i havent told everyone im pg yet i wnt 2 wait till 12 weeks 2 make sure i dnt have a miscarraige

kim2316

Asked by kim2316 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'M 4 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I AM SO BLOATED THAT MY JEANS ARE ALSO TIGHT.I GUESS IT JUST HAPPEN TO CERTAIN PEOPLE.CONGRATULATION ON YOUR PREGNANCY!!!
    Anonymous

• One thing you can do is get some of the small hair ties and loop one side around the button and push the other side threw the hole and hook the hair tie on the button. I did that when i was preg and it worked really well. Congrats and good luck!!!!
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 10:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• thanks thats a good idea!!!
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• That is a good idea! I am 15 weeks and I may try that one out! Never even thought of it! Brilliant!!!!! I'm trying to stay away from the maternity clothes as long as possible, just wearing out these gauchos right now!!!
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I was still wearing my normal pants at six months. Then, out of nowhere, they got too tight and I had to go to all maternity jeans. I only wear them and gauchos now at seven months =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008