this fair?

as some of you ladies might know i was in another pregnancy site before i joined cafe mom, baby-gaga i was banned not once but twice from that site cus my sister in law and i had a account there they deleted our accounts now i can log into that site again but i feel naused and pissed at the way i was treated on that site worse than a dog is it okay to feel like this? before i could even see the site i wantd to be there so bad now it grosses me out all drama bitches make there.

haileysmommy11

Asked by haileysmommy11 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why did you get banned?
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 1:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I guess I don't get the question. Is what fair?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I sincersly dont know why cus alot of bitches on there were getting into my personal life and even calling me faker but i think its cus my sister in law have a account in there since january 09 and we have the same internet we live together in the same house and she blocked my IP address.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• why are you so hung up on it? LOL move on!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Well, not knowing all the details of your behavior or your SIL's behavior, all I can say is "it's a private site, they can block whoever they want for whatever reason they want".
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I guess the question I have is, if they treated you so badly why would you even want to visit the site again? Life is too short for that kind of drama! I would move on. =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 1:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Never heard of that site before. Just move on and get over it.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Ive never heard of that site.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010