does anyone know of any work from home sites that really work? My husband has been out of work for 10 months now just got another job that doesn't quite make enough.

terbrock

Asked by terbrock at 9:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• What skills does your husband have?
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 9:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• You will get many posts for jobs and home business opportunities. So, please check out my profile and email me or call me for more information. Both my husband and I do this business part time from home and have earned a great secondary source of income.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I work in partnership with a premier wellness company. I open preferred customer accounts for them. We manufacture and distribute a whole range of wellness products such as cleaning products that are safer, environmentally sensitive, and more cost effective. This takes care of your environmental wellness. They also have an outstanding line of vitamins and supplements, weight loss products and such that take care of our physical wellness. We actually have over three hundred wellness products.
    And you can make good money too!
    http://www.workathomeunited.com/safemammas
    safemammas

Answer by safemammas at 10:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Hey there, I work from home with a company called Ameriplan. Stop by my profile for more info. Feel free to ask me lots of questions, I have lots of answers!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• my husband and i currently work from home and continue our regular jobs as well. who doesnt want a second income. i would love to call you and tell you more about it. please visit my website to request more information. you will also find a tidbit on who we are. God Bless and Best of Luck
    Amanda Townsend
    www.motivatedmomamkat.tk
    amkatmomof2

Answer by amkatmomof2 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i am an IBO for a new product that is growing so fast, the comp plan is amazing and builds lightning fast. Product is amazing, natural, and is endorsed by over 450 athletes. I would love to share more - contact me or visit my page - I promote more than one product, however, I have 1 that I think would work great for you.
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Is Your Home A Healthy Home?
    • Imagine if there was a store that could SAVE YOU MONEY on many things that you already buy?

• Imagine if that store would EVEN PAY YOU to refer other shoppers?

• Imagine if all you had to do was SHOP FOR WHAT YOU ARE ALREADY USING?

• Imagine if that store DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR?

• Imagine if you could return anything, even empty product containers for a FULL REFUND, no questions asked?

• WOULD YOU CONSIDER SHOPPING THERE?

We Can Show You How!

To Get More Info ~ Contact Me TODAY!
    Jackie Ladner
    safemammas

Answer by safemammas at 11:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2008