Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have "mom" hair?

I do! :)

 
butterflyblue19

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 50 (383,297 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (18)
  • oh yes.
    alyssa1

    Answer by alyssa1 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • I have mom hair; I have 7 kiddos, 5 of those being girls. I tend to have their hair nicely put back in braids but half the time I forget to comb my hair...lol! =)
    7blessings

    Answer by 7blessings at 1:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • Yep. Sure do.
    reigndrops12689

    Answer by reigndrops12689 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • YES! 90% of the time! But the other 10% my hair looks awesome, but in my defense, I have really good hair, so even if i dont brush it, it looks alright!
    JoLee12345

    Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • No, I have long feathered wavy hair. And because of this I think people think I am younger than I am. Mom hair to me is when women reach a certain age and they cut it shoulder length and dye it sandy blonde.
    Esmrlda

    Answer by Esmrlda at 3:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • If short is Moms hair , yes. But I do still have some to curl.
    MyAngel003

    Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • lol what is "mom" hair? my hair is shoulder length. I'm growing it out for locks of love. It is up most of the time though...sooo hot outside! I did have it cut pretty short but not pixie short.
    Owl_Feather

    Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • Haha, I actually have an appointment today to get my hair cut and everyone is asking me if I'm going to get a mom cut. So far, no mom hair, but who's to say in the future I might decide to do it.
    kathria

    Answer by kathria at 1:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • I guess I'd call it wash and wear hair.
    butterflyblue19

    Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

  • sadly, yes.
    i had a baby two months ago. i will start working out when the kids go back to school, and when the body starts coming back i will do something about the hair : )
    happy2bmom25

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

Next question in Just for Fun
this fair?