college

here i am 23 years old i want to go to college to become a nurse i have a few credits but between 2 children and a part time job and my so working 7d-12h it makes it hard. what do i do i love my job but i don't want to bartend the rest of my life there are to many bars up here those no money in it

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• quit your job and go back to school. start at your local community college, your entire tuition plus books will probably be paid for by financial aid, and then youll get the remaining financial aid at the end of the semester (for me, its $2,000). plus, you can take out small student loans in you need help with money for now.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Mine is Big on March of Dimes ( we are a health care network). My husband works for a big, well known US Co- they support so many organizations: City of Hope, Children's Network, MD, St Jude's to name a few.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Sorry ^ wrong ?
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• you could start by taking as many online courses as possible, that might make it easier with working and kids. there may be money available for nursing students, i know there is a great need for nurses, and soon to be greater need! look into your community college like purpl said.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010