No one would notice this things real purpose, right?

I am planning the most spectacular Smurfette costume in history, based around a really cool blue body suit that I found online. The company can customize the outfit and cover your entire body (even face) or cut out eyes and mouth, or a whole face area, and the hands and feet can be removable. It wasn't until after checking them out for a long while that i realize these things are intended for some sort of japanese sex fetish. I'm going to be wearing a white dress, blonde wig, blue makeup on my face that's showing, and a white smurf hat.

Do you think anyone would be able to tell this is some fetishwear under my costume?

I don't know how they'd be able to tell, and if they could I doubt they'd own up to knowing what it is. But if there is some obvious sexual implication of the bodysuit/catsuit that I don't realize I wanted to check before wearing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• no, I don't think anyone would notice.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• With the extra you add to it, I highly doubt anyone will notice. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Only people into that sort of thing would notice. It sounds like a cool costume.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• hahaha that's funny, nah I think you're good... with the dress and wig it should be fine... though people have had some things to say about smurfette that had hints of innuendo...
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• How would most of the population even know that they make blue fetish body suits?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I think your choice of words in writing your question is inappropriate. Use of such a demeaning word, and in the context you used it, when there are so many other words that could have been used instead, tell me you shouldn't be the least bit concerned with what other people think!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I'm really confused as to what I said that was inappropriate or demeaning. I apologize for offending anyone, but I must be ignorant to what caused the problem. Please explain so I don't make anymore mistakes.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 1:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't think anyone would even know the "true" purpose of the bodysuit.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I think she was referring to your use of the word retarded.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• She is offended by you using "retarded". It's not the word I would have chose but she is off topic and very rude in pointing it out, IMO.

Back to your question, Only someone that is into that kind of thing would think anything so if they do you know what they're into!!! LOL!!! Sounds awesome to me.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010