Is anyone on or been one the Special K Challege Diet???

I have started this diet and want to know if anyone else has and how it went or how its going???

sheilanaz4

Asked by sheilanaz4 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i eat special k every morning.....but then again every diet i ahve tried doenst work for me, i can't lose off my pregnancy weight from aly.

GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 10:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I tried the Special K challenge for a while and did pretty well. I also did The 3 Apple A Day Plan along with it and was walking at the time.They went pretty well together .I need to get back on it for the great energy lift I was getting.But my vacation blew it for me.I will be getting back on it soon and will be sure to let you know how I'm doing.Good Luck!
    tootsieyeatts

Answer by tootsieyeatts at 11:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I plan on starting it in the next week or 2. I'm doing it more of as a controlled cleanse effect instead of a diet really. If I loose weight, great. If not, no biggie, I'll have a clean slate for continuing to eat correctly.

there are a few things to remember with "Diets" 1. If it sounds like a dumb idea, it is. Don't do it. 2. Diets like the special K challenge are a starting point only! If you do not exercise and eat healthy afterward, you will just gain the weight back.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I just started this diet today!!! There is a yahoo group i was thinking of joining, Im finding it hard to eat everything im supposed to, I skipped snack and now its already almost 3 and im about to eat a meal bar. I usually dont eat alot during the day and then uber gorge on dinner and snacks at night, Ugh im horrible, Good luck to you and we should email each other for support. PM me if you want.
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 5:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2009