movie?

Has anyone eles seen the movie fireproof? If not u and your hubby need to get a sitter and go see it.. Its a great movie?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• My hubby read the book already but we haven't seen the movie yet. We are working with our church to start the fireproof marriage classes soon. Hubby and I will be co-facilitators. We are so excited!

tinkerbell76

Answer by tinkerbell76 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I saw the preview for it. Oh my goodness! I am totally going to see it! It looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! But it did make me tear up! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• yeah what to u see it everyone in there was crying . let me know when u go see it. U will love it...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• We wnat to see it, but w/4 boys it's hard to make time
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• What is it about??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• from what i understand, its about a fireman whos marriage is in shambles and the process of him trying to balance his demanding job and his family. i saw previews for it, and it looked really good. its not your typical movie, so a change of pace might be nice. it stars kirk cameron from growing pains and the left behind movies...i havent seen it yet, but we will soon...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 12:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• never even heard of it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Nope haven't seen it. No one will babysit for me so there's no chance hubby and I can see it until it hits Blockbuster Video. But Kirk Cameron?? Ugh. I had a crush on him back in his Growing Pains years, now he's just a pain. Don't know if I can see it with him in it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2008