awwww y r my boob leaking??? adult content

i had my son dec 18th 2009 and breast fed for a month then sadley my milk supply dried up....now 7 months later im lactating again???whats going on moms?

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 1:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• could you be pregnant again?
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My sister stopped breast feeding and even 9 months later still sometimes leaks a few drops.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's common to not fully dry up for quite some time. Yes, pregnancy could be a cause, also any hormonal changes. If interested, you could try to initiate nursing now, or pump for baby. If you are sexually active, I'd test, just in case. But do know that this is not unusual.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thats what i was thinkin darkfaery131....because maggiebella 25 i was totaly dry up until the point of noticing it last night because my shirt was wet so i then squeezed my boob to investigate and sure enough there was milk....it was not the clear liquid i remember having in the begining with my son...beaing pregnant even so early will make u lactat?
    excitedmomma2be

Comment by excitedmomma2be (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• unless you think you are pregnant - mine did this after drying up up to 2 years after because of hormones and the B/C I was on and how my body reacted to it.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Does your SO play with them? That can be a cause too - it took my SIL years to dry up after weaning her last baby because her DH wouldn't leave her boobs alone. Once she got him to leave them alone for a month, she hasn't had a problem since.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 2:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i agree with the other moms you could be pregnant again or maybe they are not fully dried
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• well im going to test tonight we will c waht happens...
    excitedmomma2be

Comment by excitedmomma2be (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010