Any recommendations on vibrators?

My husband is on the road a lot and I need something to keep me goin' until he gets home. Any good vibrators you guys can recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I personally don't have one but I hear the rabbit is a good vibrator.
    Anonymous

• rabbit def
    Anonymous

• The girl at the porn shop told me "dildo's are illeagal in texas LOL but I like the water proof ones so i can play in the bathtub....try a variety of sizes though, a little silver bullet can be fun too
    Anonymous

• Large penis shaped dildo for inside, with cyberskin... feels VERY real.... for the outside either your fingers or just a little tiny bullet vibrator.. using those two together has let me to many a "romantic" evening alone! haha
    krnrobey

Answer by krnrobey at 10:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Get a flexible, latex covered vibrator. It serves for great clitoral stimualtion as well as penetration.
    Anonymous

• I like a smallish one about 5 inches. I don't have a brand to give you, but mine is batt. operated and quiet, I like those features. Good luck!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• vibrators sold in the state of Texas are illegal for sexual activities..... but it is legal to sell them for "gag gifts"
    Anonymous